JULY AND AUGUST EMPTIES

August 31, 2013
Hey girly girls!

As explained in a previous post I have been trying to clean out all of my beauty products and get down to only having the absolute essentials! Let me just say this is going to take a lot longer to accomplish than I originally thought... but I am slowly but surely getting there!

This is a combination of both July and August empties since neither month had enough to really do a full post for itself.



I received these deluxe samples in one of my magazines that I am subscribed to and I must say I absolutely loved these!!!! My hair has never felt so soft and luxurious in a while... I am actually quite bummed that I still have so much Biolage shampoo and conditioner to go through before I can go and purchase these from the drugstore! 


This also came in the same magazine subscription as the L'Oreal products above. I thought this left my legs extremely silky but I can't say that it provides a closer or longer lasting shave. 


This was a sample from one of my Birch Boxes. The scent was a mix of coconut and mint and lingered on your hair long after taking a shower. I can't say that I would go out and repurchase this again but it was nice while it lasted :)


Okay so this is my absolute favorite face wash in the entire world and I am pretty sure I will be using this product for a very long time! I actually used up the toner that goes along with this product as well but forgot to save the bottle! 

A daily skincare routine will be coming soon!


There is nothing really to say about these besides that they are mascara lol. I would have to say that the Falsies is probably my favorite when it is brand spanking new but the Clinique one runs a close second! I am not picky when it comes to my mascara so I would most likely repurchase any of these.


This was definitely not one of my favorite products and it actually took me over a year to finish this thing but I am glad it is finally used up and GONE! When I first purchased this I thought it was like a deep conditioner but it proved to just be a basic conditioner with a thicker texture.


These makeup wipes might be my all time favorite! I can not even count how many packs of these I have gone through because it would honestly be in the 30's or 40's. I love using these to remove all my face makeup before washing my face for the morning or night. 


The MAC cleanse off oil is truly something special but I don't know if it is worth the price that comes along with it... However, if you ever need to remove excess amounts of waterproof mascara this thing does the trick and fast.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature