A LETTER TO MY FUTURE LITTLE

May 18, 2014
This is a letter to my future sorority little... I thought it would be cute to show her on her big/little reveal night just how much she meant to me even before she knew me!  Hope you enjoy a glimpse into the excitement I have over getting to have someone so precious come into my life in a few short months! 

Dear Little!

It's Big Little Reveal Night can you believe it?!?! 

But before I can shower you in love and hugs I want you to read something I wrote for you on
 May 16th, 2014.

 I am currently sitting in my parents movie room on a crappy pull out bed because we have visitors here from Holland. I actually turned the lights out and got cuddled in and then this whole letter to you came into mind and now I am awake and typing this even though it is currently 1:00 am... if you don't feel loved now I don't know if you ever will... I am missing out on precious sleep for you.

I thought this would be a fun thing to do since one day you will not be a figment of my imagination anymore and will in turn be one of the most precious things in my life. I thought it would be fun for you to read this once you are my little and realize how much you meant to me even before I knew you!

Sooo let me tell you... I talk about you all the time! No like seriously I dream up crazy scenarios about our life together and what you are going to be like on a daily basis. I think your G and your soon to be Kappa Big (aka Mia) are annoyed at this point. I wonder if you are going to have long hair or short hair (Which by the way me and your G right now currently have short hair and are considering becoming the Bob Hairstyle Family lol so if you have short hair thats a major + but if not we will still love you I promise), what your name is, what your passions in life are, and so much more! 

Its funny because as you will soon come to find out, me and your G are like UBER close... probably unnaturally close. A lot of people think that it will be hard for me to find a little that fits into our family; but to them I say screw'em because I know you are already going to be the most bomb ass little ever and will be loved in our family more than you will ever know! 

I already have so many aspirations for you I feel like a proud mom and I still haven't met you... It's all very weird if you ask me but that's how I know God is putting someone so great into my life.

I want you to be successful in whatever you do! I want you to know that even if you are drunk at a bar at 3 am and you call me to pick you up... that yes I might be a little upset but I will be so happy that you are safe with me instead of someone I don't know. I want you to know that my door is always open and that you always have a shoulder to cry on... because I know that college is hard, parents suck sometimes, and boys can well... let's just say go to hell. 

But now Little it is the most important part!!! Put on your Big/Little Reveal outfit and get ready to meet me because at this point I am probably dying of excitement in a little box somewhere ready to pop out and become your big!!!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature