WALKING ON SUNSHINE

May 23, 2017

Can you believe this dress is from Forever 21 - I'm honestly not afraid to flaunt a good Forever 21 purchase when I find one. I'm completely obsessed with floral maxis for summer. There is something so effortless and chic about a good maxi and who doesn't love looking like they are wearing their grandmother's table cloth with the added touch of floral... I know I do! Ha! All jokes aside... I would be lying if I didn't say that I love that you can throw a maxi on and it instantly looks like you put a lot more effort into your outfit that you truly did. I'm just going to go ahead and say that Forever 21 has been killing it lately and I will definitely be making a trip back soon to pick up some additional dresses for summer! 







1 comment on "WALKING ON SUNSHINE"
  1. I like your dress, but I think it is too long. I prefer short dresses, as I am always afraid I won't look very nice wearing a long dress.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature