ADMITTING I HAVE A PROBLEM

July 21, 2013
I don't even know how to begin to introduce this page... Basically I was searching through YouTube one day when I discovered Rebecca Kelsey's channel and I will be honest if it hadn't been for the first video that I watched from her to have been learning to live minimally I probably would have ignored her channel and kept on going. However, after watching just one video on Rebecca's goal to learn how to live more minimally I was hooked.

Now I could sit here and explain to you exactly what she talked about and how it inspired me to undergo this challenge as well but I would rather just let Rebecca do the talking and inspire you as well instead. You can see Rebecca's video about learning to live minimally by clicking HERE.

Basically I found that everything Rebecca said was true ... I too have excessive amounts of products just sitting under my bathroom cabinets/ all over my shower ledge/ stuffed into the medicine cabinet/ etc. I am now to the point where I had to move my body lotion and and body sprays into my bathroom because they no longer fit... Don't believe me just look at the following photos listed below....

WARNING THE PICTURES YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MIGHT MAKE YOU THINK I AM ADDICTED TO SHOPPING... that would be correct... HOWEVER I AM TRYING TO CHANGE MY WAYS.














On this new page I will update you monthly on the products I have used up and give you a little review about them as well :) oh did I mention I am not allowing my self to by an item until all similar items are used up and gone.... For example I will not let myself purchase any more lotion till the 7 bottles I have are completely gone....

Hahah this is gonna take a while... Oh well... JOIN THE JOURNEY!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature