A PARIS INSPIRED BEDROOM UPDATE

July 29, 2013
Last December I decided it was time to update my bed room from my little 13 year old green, teal, and zebra room to a grown up room! I made a pinterest board and got to work redesigning my bedroom. You can view my original pinterest board HERE.

This was my room before...


and after...


Ps. if you need any help with interior design ideas for your own room let me know in the comments below I'd love to help!
3 comments on "A PARIS INSPIRED BEDROOM UPDATE"
  1. My name is Hannah, my little username thing is kind of an old nickname... :p anyway! I just want you to know I'm really enjoying this blog! My cousin sent me a link for it and you've given some great tips! I'm going into my first year of college in a week and a half and I've been doing crazy research on what to do where and stuff. Thank you! You've been a big help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hannah!!! It brings me great joy to hear that you are enjoying my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment if their is something in particular you want me to do a post on! I love hearing from my readers <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, talk about dramatic change. Glad to know you’ve decided to revamp your bedroom after 13 years. It’s about time you sleep in a room with a ladylike sensation. After all, no matter how beautiful a design is, it is understandable that you’ll eventually get tired of seeing it after so many years. FrancesHerrera.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature