BARGAIN BREAKDOWN - EXPRESS

July 24, 2013
I recently went to Express to buy the maxi dress that was on my recent Express wish-list (click HERE to see that post). I got such a killer deal on this dress that it has inspired me to start a series on my style page called Bargain Breakdown that shows what I bought and the deals I used to get the best bang for my buck.

I am a big bargain shopper and will only buy things when I feel I got the best deal possible!


Bargain Breakdown:

Original Price - $88.00
All Dresses on Sale 30% - $61.60
Additional $15 off a purchase of $30 dollars or more - $46.60
Additional $10 express next reward - $36.60

With all discounts + tax = $38.99
Total Savings = $49.01

I hope you enjoyed this bargain break down!!! Feel free to share the best bargain deals you have found in the comments below.

Stay Tuned for next weeks Bargain Breakdown from Cache!
1 comment on "BARGAIN BREAKDOWN - EXPRESS"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature