COACHELLA DAY 2

October 14, 2017
Coachella 2017 Day 2 Outfit
Coachella 2017 Day 2 Outfit
Coachella 2017 Day 2 Outfit
Another Coachella post only 5 months late! If it wasn't for me being on Express.com this morning and seeing that my Denim Jacket and the backpack I used during Coachella were on sale I probably would have delayed this post another month or two... but I love you all and wanted you to be able to get the sale price I wish I had paid! 

I wasn't able to find my exact top as we all know if you see something you love at Forever 21 it won't be there tomorrow but I did find something pretty similar below. My shorts are Goodwill Levi's that I bought back in High School and distressed myself (#Blessed that they still fit!) Only one more Coachella outfit left to post! Hopefully it doesn't take me another 6 months to get that one up! 

2 comments on "COACHELLA DAY 2"
  1. I can say that you chose a good place to take a photo. Also, I would like to notice that the photo filter is nice. There is no need to edit it.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature