RECENT PURCHASES

February 20, 2014
For the longest time I have been looking for a great patterned shift dress and I can finally say the hunt is over! One of the clubs I am an officer for hosted a shopping social tonight and I knew the moment I saw it I had to have it! Originally $50 marked down to $35 sealed the deal. At the end of March I am going to NYC with my Rent The Runway team for Capstone Weekend and think this will be the perfect dress for the second day of our conference! (ps. we get to meet the EDITOR IN CHIEF OF SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE...you can say I am a little excited) I think this dress has the perfect amount of bright/neutral colors to be a great transitioning piece from the cold winter months to spring. 

Check back in March for an entire post dedicated to my NYC outfits for Capstone!!!




What are your most recent purchases?
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature