OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

February 18, 2014
I'm sure you all have noticed but xfashionistagirlx got a little bit of a face lift and I must say I could not be happier with how it turned out! I have been talking about revamping this site for a long time but never found a template I was 100% satisfied with. Well I decided to go give the template search one more try when I stumbled upon carrielovesdesign on Etsy and fell in love with all her templates immediately. I actually started taking screen shots and sending them to my best friends to help me decide because they were all so perfect! I ended up choosing the Pretty Little Blogger template due to how cute and delicate it was. Additionally, I added the $10 installation fee because I knew if that was left in my hands I would manage to screw something up! After purchasing the template at 11:00 pm on a Friday night I was no where near expecting that it would be done before Monday since after all it was the weekend but I'll be darned if I didn't wake up to an email from Carrie the next morning saying my template had been installed and was up and running! I have to admit I might have screamed a little when I saw the completed design... it had everything in it I could possibly dream of: the cursive title, pin it hover button, my Instagram, my Pinterest pins, and so many other little details. I hope you all love it as much as I do and will consider checking out Carrie's templates if you too are looking to take your blog to the next level! 

I can't end this post without posting a photo of the old blog layout for those of you who may have never seen it! I can't believe I put up with this for so long but it definitely is a reminder of how far I have come! 


xoxo,
Lauren Nicole
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature