GENTEEL

February 17, 2014
If there is one color in this world I am obsessed with it would have to be blush pink and by blush pink I mean that color that is just the most elegant, gentle, delicate, soft, most perfect shade of pink. If you don't believe me check out my wedding board on Pinterest HERE...told you it was my favorite color...Luckily my big bought me the color "Genteel" by Sinful Colors during big/little week. I actually don't understand how I have waited this long to try out this color on my nails when big/little reveal week was back in October. It has the most subtle iridescent shimmer that makes it that much more beautiful! So big if you are reading this... THANKS I LOVE IT!




What is your favorite nail polish color? Leave me a comment below! I'm always on the hunt!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature