SINGING IN THE SHOWER

December 29, 2014
If you are anything like me... you can't shower without some from of music on in the background! Recently I have been jamming to T-Swift's new album 1989... I just can't get enough of it! 

Side Note: Since you all know I am a student at FSU, I have to include my favorite mash up of T-Swift + Florida State! I really don't think it gets any better than this! 

Click HERE to watch FSU Shake It Off Video 

Now let's get back to the real purpose of this blogpost... In the past I have used my phone for music when showering, but recently I have started rethinking that due to the fact that I like hot showers and with hot showers comes a lot of steam (I live with both boys and girls in my apartment at school so I have to keep the bathroom door closed while showering...when I am at home I leave the door open so the steam doesn't accumulate) which means my phone is sitting in a "wet" environment for around 20-25 minutes multiple times during the week and I can only assume over pro-longed periods of time that this can't be too good for my phone. So recently I have been going with out music in the shower in hopes of protecting my iPhone from any potential damage. Let's just say my showers just haven't been as enjoyable without music!

Well my aunt must have heard my unanswered prayers because for Christmas this year she bought me the Bop H20 Wireless Speaker from Brookstone. I used it for the first time last night and I'm sold! It was so easy to connect to my phone and since it uses a bluetooth connection I was able to leave my actual phone in my bedroom, free from the steam of the bathroom! Bam! When you thought it couldn't get better than that... you can answer phone calls from it as well! Double Bam!

I know it's all been your life long dream to talk on the phone while you're in the shower... well now you can!

Yes it really is that bright in person! However, I don't mind I think it adds a pop of color to my otherwise boring shower... I mean how exciting can a shower really be!



I hope you enjoyed this quick post!

And for all my fellow singing in the shower girls out there, you keep singing at the top of your lungs, it's good for the soul!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature