FAVORITE MOMENTS OF 2014

December 31, 2014
I thought I would share with you my favorite moments of 2014 because a lot of things have happened and I didn't get the chance to share them all with you!


- In January, FSU won the National Championship!
- In February, my dad's favorite NFL team -The Seattle Seahawks- won the Super Bowl! 
- In May, I went on a cruise with my Big and my parents to celebrate the end of the school year!
 - In June, I traveled across the ocean and spent a month studying abroad in Paris and London!
- In August, I started my 3rd year at the best school in the nation! Ah only 1.5 more years to go!
- In November, I received an Internship with Ross Dress For Less as an Assistant Buyer for the Summer of 2015! Can't believe I am moving to the city of my dreams!
- In November, I also became the Editor in Chief of FSU's premier fashion magazine CLUTCH! You can check out our blog and past issues by clicking HERE!

I hope you all had an amazing year and I can't wait to see what both you and I accomplish in 2015! Let's make this one the best year yet!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature