THERE'S A NEW BLOGGER IN TOWN: BLUSHROAD

December 30, 2014
There is nothing I love more than being surrounded by people that love the blogging community! My roommate Mia was the very first person I had ever met that also had her own blog (you can check out her blog HERE) and I thought it was the coolest thing ever that someone else shared that common interest!


Well recently one of my friends Brittany started her own blog as well which you can find by clicking HERE! We actually met when I was a senior in high school and she was a sophomore in an interior design class. I should have known from that alone we were bound to be friends for a very long time! I laugh when I think back to it because we were the only two people that actually enjoyed being in that class and completed all projects like we were working for Better Homes and Gardens!


Her outfits are absolutely flawless and she does a heck of a lot more OOTDs than I ever will, so hop on over to her blog, show her some love, and I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Hopefully I can convince her to help me out with some outfit posts in the near future! 

XO,
Lauren
1 comment on "THERE'S A NEW BLOGGER IN TOWN: BLUSHROAD"
  1. So grateful for that interior design class for introducing us and I am so thankful for your support! We're going to do some amazing blog posts in Tallahassee!!

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature